When I was in secondary (or high) school our head mistress taught us a song in one of our assemblies. The lyrics were:
"Accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mr. In-between"
I know you're probably wondering how this all ties in with today's theme and title, right lovely?
Okay, let me explain!
It occurred to me that in all my recent chat about relationships, I'd only really talked about how to set healthy boundaries in them- aka how to swat away negative, unhealthy or non purposeful relationships like so:
Yet I hadn't spent much time talking about how you can build positive, healthy and purposeful relationships so that you can harness their power (as detailed here). To fix that, I shared exactly that on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below!
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Matthew 25
- Proverbs 18:24
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Lessons from the 10 Virgins on how to set healthy boundaries in relationships
- Lessons from Noah's female relatives on why relationships are so important
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!