This week, I found myself in the book of Genesis reading the story of Noah. As usual, though, it was the women in his life that caught my attention. (Y'all know by now how much I love studying the women of the Bible, right?)
This time, it was the women in Noah's life that peaked my interest. Namely:
- His wife
- His daughters-in-law
Why? Well, 3 things...
These women demonstrate:
- Why relationships are so important (hint- your purpose depends on them!)
- What the 2 key relationships are (or should be) in your life
- Why you need to develop your relationship with yourself in order to receive the 2 key relationships (mentioned above)
All of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Genesis 6:5-14
- Genesis 6:17-22
- Philippians 2:8
- Revelation 21:18
- Matthew 10:28
- 1st Corinthians 15:33
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Stuck to Savvy- a 3 day challenge that will move you from stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
- Lessons from 3 Biblical Women on How to Abide in God
- Dr. Cindy Trimm
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!