So, in the last few weeks we have been doing a lot of talking about Relationships in the context of The Parable of the 10 Virgins.
I don't want to start resembling this guy below (flogging a dead horse)....
...but there are just a few more life lessons that we can glean from these 10 amazing ladies that I'd really like to share with you, lovely. 5 to be exact! Including:
- The importance of preparation (being ready rather than getting ready)
- How to wait on God (hint! This is not a passive process!)
- How to spot and avoid red herrings (opportunities that look good but really aren't)
- And much more- all of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below!
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Matthew 25
- Ecclesiastes 3:11
- Zechariah 4:6
- James 1:17
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Lessons from the 10 Virgins on how to set healthy boundaries in relationships
- Lessons from Noah's female relatives on why relationships are so important
- Lessons from the 10 virgins on how to keep your light burning
- How to take advantage of opportunities
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!