Let me officially introduce myself...
Nina Dafe is the founder and editor of the Faraboverubiescollection.com. She has spoken in summits (such as the Women Entrepreneurs ROCK 24 Hours Empowerment Marathon 2018); is a regular contributor for Thrive Global and She Leads Africa. She has also been featured in Radiant Health Magazine, HuffPost and the TEDx Lincoln Square blog.
Nina inspires Christian women to know their worth, power and purpose so they can speak up, step out and shine as women of God through her weekly Far Above Rubies Collection Video Podcast- where she shares her insights and interviews female influencers. This is also achieved through her 1:1 mentoring programme- Shift!
She also draws on her special interest in feminism, womanism and female empowerment to dismantle the mindsets that keep women from enjoying the same opportunities and human rights as their male counterparts from a Biblical perspective.
Nina's passion stems from having grown up seeing the negative effects of such thinking during her formative years.
For example, her grandmother was denied an education (whilst growing up in Nigeria) simply because she was female- restricting her options and quality of life. Although Nina was born and raised in London (UK), the impact of tradition, control and systemic sexism were still felt.
This was most especially through witnessing multiple (other female) role models either forfeit their dreams, stay in abusive relationships or operate from a place of low self-worth.
Not wanting to fall victim to these same social constructs herself, Nina completed over 4 years of research to compare these notions to what the Bible had to say about topics such as women and womanhood (which is now lovingly collated in her book, The Ultimate Guide to Eve). Nina's mission is to share this expertise, exposing women to the truths that she came into during her years of study and that she attributes to "saving her".
Interested in featuring Nina? For all press inquiries, please contact here.
You can get more details about Nina's media features and view them fully below
- Nina Dafe: Changing the Narrative for Christian Women One Bible Story at a Time (Black Girls Allowed)
- The Missing Piece of Our International Women's Day Celebrations (Thrive Global)
- 5 Major Pillars of Forgiveness According to this Psychologist (Thrive Global)
- 5 Simple Steps to Finally Launching Your Business Idea (She Leads Africa)
- Why this Expert says Women "Having It All" is a Myth (Thrive Global)
- Looking Beyond New Year (TEDx Lincoln Square)
- Speaker for the Women Entrepreneurs Rock 24 Hours Empowerment Marathon (Summit) 2018
- 5 Equívocos sobre o feminismo na igreja (Saleiro)
- Meeting Nina Dafe of The Far Above Rubies Collection (Women Are Rising)
- Through Other Eyes: Reflections on Race and Friendship (Radiant Health (Print) Magazine)
- How Cups, Ships and Veins Hold the Secret to Your Purpose (Memoirs of a Virtuous Woman Magazine)
- 5 Common (African) Misconceptions About Feminism (Radiant Health Magazine)
- 5 #MotherlandMogul Characteristics When It Comes To Relationships (She Leads Africa)
- Finding and Keeping Your Happy as a Single Woman (Stacii Jae- Sounding Off)
- 6 Qualities of a Great Leader According to a Leadership Expert (Thrive Global)
- The Ultimate Guide to Eve (Women of Strength Podcast and TV)
- Female Sexuality & The Church (The WTalk Network)
- 5 Things the Bible Says About Your Purpose and How to Find It (Memoirs of a Virtuous Woman)
- What Can an Old Honda Advert Teach Us About Purpose? (Thrive Global)
- How to Understand God's Blueprint to Womanhood and Become the Woman He ordained You to Be (Reconcilers Radio)
- 5 Rebel Girls of the Bible (Rising Tswana)
- Interview segment (Hayes F.M)
- 5 Misconceptions about Feminism within the Church (Relevant Magazine)
- 7 Reasons Not to Get Married (Memoirs of a Virtuous Woman)
- How Do We End Taboos Around Menstruation? The Power of Stories (Huff Post)
- Lessons from Eve on Stewardship (Rising Tswana)
- Why Faith Alone is Not Enough to Keep You Well (Radiant Health Magazine)
- How to Balance the Risks and Rewards Involved in Making Your Dreams a Reality (Idyllic Pursuit)
- 8 Markers of a Strong #Motherlandmogul, as Told by Mary J. Blige (She Leads Africa)
- Lessons from Mary on Sharing Our Gifts with the World (Ellenchauvin.com)
- Footstools (Rising Tswana)