In the last few weeks we have been spending a lot of time in Matthew 25 studying The Parable of the 10 Virgins and what they have to teach us about relationships.
Today, now that we know why relationships are so important and all that jazz, we are going to be talking about what they reveal about the characteristics of purposeful versus non purposeful relationships so that we know exactly which relationships we need to:
- Set (healthy) boundaries in
- Or shut the door on
in order to achieve our God-given purpose(s)....all of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Matthew 25
- Proverbs 27:6
- Matthew 12:25
- James 2:26
- Psalm 127:1
- Ruth 2
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Lessons from the 10 Virgins on how to set healthy boundaries in relationships
- Lessons from the 10 virgins on how to keep your light burning
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!