So last week, I was led to Matthew 25 where Jesus told the parable of the 10 virgins. As such, I told you all about what I had learned from this story on:
- How we can keep our light burning as Christian women
- Why that has everything to do with practicing self-care in order to not run out of "oil"
In keeping with this, plus our recent discussions about relationships (here and here), we are going to be talking about what these 10 hypothetical women have to teach us about setting healthy boundaries in relationships in terms of:
- Why it's important
- How to do it (in 5 simple steps!)
- And much more
So that you can truly speak up, step out and shine as the woman of God that He ordained you to be....
...all of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Matthew 25:1-13
- 1st Corinthians 15:33
- Matthew 25:14-44
- Matthew 6:9-13
- Psalm 23:5
- Luke 4:42
- 1st Corinthians 3:2
- 2nd Corinthians 6:14
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Stuck to Savvy- a 3 day challenge that will move you from stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
- Lessons from Noah's Female Relatives on Why Relationships are so Important
- Lessons from Matthew 13:33 on how to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness
- How to overcome overwhelm with your God-given vision (The birthing process part 2)
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!