Have you ever had one of those moments where the Holy Spirit asks you to do something and it has you all confused?
Well, that was me when I was prompted to go back to the story of Noah this week.
You see, as far as I was concerned, I'd already spoken in depth about his female relatives (and what the events of their lives can teach us, as modern women). So, I really did not understand why God seemed to want me to revisit the story.
However, I'm glad I did because there does happen to be another female in Noah's life who is and was extremely instrumental to his story. A dove! One that teaches us the importance of:
- Reliance on the Holy Spirit
- Not being afraid to try again
- Seeing failure as feedback so that we, like Noah, can manifest our God-given vision(s).
She also provides us with feminine symbolism for God as well as the Holy Spirit, demonstrating that we, as women, are not the cursed afterthoughts that we are often painted as. Rather we are also made in God's image and therefore powerful- all of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Genesis 6
- Genesis 8:6-12
- Matthew 3:16
- Luke 3:22
- Luke 12:12
- John 16:13
- Proverbs 9:1-2
- Proverbs 4:5-9
- Proverbs 3:13-18
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Lessons from Eve on how to defy the curse and have a godly relationship
- Lessons from Noah's female relatives on why relationships are so important
- Lessons from Wisdom on how to be a helper
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!