Last week, while talking about what The Woman with the Issue of Blood teaches us about how to live by faith, I mentioned that one of the things that she demonstrates about living a life of faith is that it requires steadfastness. I mean the fact that she waited 12 years to be healed and never gave up hope says it all, right?
I then went on to say that this whole concept of remaining steadfast reminded me of John 15:7, a scripture that I had literally been studying obsessively recently, which says:
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you"
But- because I had other points to get through- I couldn't break this scripture all the way down the way I wanted to; so I promised to do it later.
Well, lovely, this week I did!
And not only did I talk about 3 different strategies regarding how to abide in God, I also talked about not 1; not 2 but 3 different female Biblical examples of this. Namely:
- The Woman with the Issue of Blood
All of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
I know, right?!
So do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- James 2:14-16
- Luke 8:43-48
- John 15:7
- Job 23:10
- Galatians 6:9
- Isaiah 55:10-11
- Luke 2:36-38
- Matthew 21:12-13
- 1st Corinthians 3:16-17
- 3rd John 2:2
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Stuck to Savvy- a 3 day challenge that will move you from stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
- Lessons from Anna on Being a House of Prayer
- Lessons from Sarah on Patience
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!