How many times have you heard people say that, lovely?
Heck! How many times have you said it yourself?
And how many times have you remained the same old (stagnant, stuck and unfulfilled) you regardless of the optimism that you entered the year with?
Since we’re all family here- if you were to be completely honest- you’re experiencing those exact feelings in some way, shape or form right now. Amiright, sis?
It’s a horrible feeling, isn’t it?
I mean, you:
- Keep hearing that you're significant and that, like Esther, God made you "for such a time as this"
- Want to be a "vessel of honour fit for the Master's use"
- Have the “abundant life” that Jesus promised you
But, right now, you honestly don't feel like you’re hearing from God...and you're fed up of being lost in such a haze of confusion, frustration and depression because of it! But....
I’m a living witness that you don’t have to continue to feel:
- Like life is passing you by
- Like everyone is winning and progressing in life but you
- Like you’re living the same day over and over
- Bored and unfulfilled
You can go from feeling stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
Want to know how?
Introducing Stuck to Savvy!
A 3 day challenge that you can join now for immediate access
Here’s what you will walk away knowing at the end of the challenge:
Day one: Root Removal
You will discover the root cause(s) of why you’re feeling stuck so that you can:
- Finally conquer them
- Start living your best life
Day two: The God Factor
This is the day that you will know:
- Why your relationship with God is the key to getting unstuck
- How to take inventory of what God has already given you
so that you don't waste your time, energy or resources doing something that you were not put on this earth to do.
Day three: Purposeful Action Planning
This is where we wrap it up and I will show you how to develop a plan so that you can:
- Put all your new found knowledge into action
- Not be held back by overwhelm and procrastination