In the last few weeks I have been drawing loads of inspiration from our spiritual mother- The Woman with the Issue of Blood. For example, I've uncovered what she teaches us about:
- The 2 ways in which we can subconsciously; inadvertently sabotage our own prayers.
- How our tests are actually our testimonies.
- The importance and use of affirmations.
Today we are going to discuss:
- How she was a living testimony of what it means to live a life of faith
- The 5 steps that we can take from her example and incorporate into our lives in order to do the same
All of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
Love your enthusiasm ;-)
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Hebrews 11:1
- James 2:14-26
- Ecclesiastes 9:11
- Matthew 21:22
- Hebrews 11:6
- Mark 9:23
- Romans 10:17
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
Stuck to Savvy- a 3 day challenge that will move you from stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!