Last week, I talked about how the story of The Woman with the Issue of Blood has hidden gems about the 2 ways in which we can subconsciously; inadvertently sabotage our own prayers.
The week before that, I talked about what The Woman with the Issue of Blood has to teach us about how our tests are actually our testimonies.
Continuing along this route of discussing what her story has to teach us about the power of our testimonies, today I am going to be talking about what The Woman with the Issue of Blood has to teach us about the importance and use of affirmations.
Yes, I know!
In some Christian circles, the word "affirmation" can come across as taboo or having affiliations with the new age/occult- but:
- The Bible shares on numerous occassions about the power of our words (and it's ability to influence our lives for good or bad). As such, we need to know:
- How to write Biblical affirmations
- How to use them (in 3 simple ways)
All of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Lol, I just had to get that giff in there too!
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Mark 5:25-34
- Mark 5:28
- Galatians 6:7
- Proverbs 18:21
- 1st Peter 3:10
- Revelation 12:11
- Hebrews 4:12
- Deuteronomy 28:12
- John 14:13-14
- Psalm 118:17
- 3rd John 1:2
- Deuteronomy 31:6
- Romans 3:4
- Psalm 139:14
- Genesis 1:27
- Romans 12:2
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
Stuck to Savvy- a 3 day challenge that will move you from stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!