So last week we started talking about the important lessons that we can glean from Noah's female relatives, especially regarding:
- Why relationships are so important
- What the 2 key relationships are (or should be) in your life
- Why you need to develop your relationship with yourself in order to better receive the 2 key relationships (mentioned above)
If you missed that, you can catch that here.
One of the key relationships that I mentioned last week was our relationship with God. So, continuing on from that, this week I talked about the 5 steps that we can take to build our relationship with God today- all of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
- Genesis 6
- Matthew 6:33
- Romans 10:9
- 1st Corinthians 15:33
- Jeremiah 17:9
- Isaiah 64:6
- Romans 12:2
- 2nd Corinthians 5:20
- 2nd Corinthians 3:2
- James 4:2-3
- John 15:7
- Genesis 6:9
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Stuck to Savvy- a 3 day challenge that will move you from stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
- Lessons from Noah's Female Relatives on Why Relationships are so Important
- How to Build your Faith through Bible Study
- Lessons from The Woman with the Issue of Blood on How to not Sabotage your Prayers
- Lessons from 3 Biblical Women on How to Abide in God
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!