If I was to ask you about a person in the Bible who completely took off running when faced with their calling- you'd probably say Jonah, right?
But what if I told you that there was a female who:
- Lived many years before him
- Also tried to run from her calling
- Therefore has much to teach us but is often overlooked due to being overshadowed by her mistress?
Well- if the title of this blog post hasn't given it away yet- there was and her name is Hagar. The events of her life help us to understand:
- Why we run from our calling in the first place (the root cause)
- How to stop it so that we can come out of rebellion and live up to our God-given purpose- all of which I shared in the live video below
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Genesis 16
- Deuteronomy 32:11
- 1st Corinthians 14:40
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- My Fearful to Faithful Masterclass
- Lessons from Hagar on how to challenge your limiting beliefs
- Lessons from Sarah on how to let God fight your battles
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!