Proverbs 23:7 says:
"...as he thinks in his heart so is he"
In others words, to quote Confucius:
"The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right"
When it comes to believing God's word about our purpose, this is really important because our limiting beliefs can act like the thorns described in the parable of the sower- they can spring up and choke His word so that they become unfruitful.
This is a phenomenon that we see quite clearly through the events of Sarah's life in Genesis 16. As such she has much to teach us about the:
- 4 things that can cause a limiting belief system
- 3 ways that we can challenge and overcome them
so that we can truly speak up, step out and shine as the wonderful women of God that He created us to be!
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Genesis 16:1-6
- Genesis 12:1-3
- Proverbs 13:12
- Mark 9:23
- Matthew 17:20
- Matthew 18:18
- Proverbs 23:7
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Lessons from Sarah on how to let God fight your battles
- What to do when all hell breaks loose (the birthing process)
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!