So last week we started talking about Abigail- namely what her actions (as recounted in 1st Samuel 25:2-44) teach us about how to let God fight our battles.
On delving deeper into this same passage, I noticed that there are also great lessons to be learned here about what it takes to choose faith over fear because- let's be honest- walking in purpose to birth the vision, business or whatever it is that God told you to do is scary!
Manifesting vision requires us to do new things, meet new people and draws us into new arenas. It costs us old habits, mindsets and maybe even relationships. In short, it will take you waaaay outside of your comfort zone!
Here's the thing, though:
"[Your] breakthrough lies on the other side of fear" (Will Smith)
There's just no avoiding it, lovely! But don't worry, like I said earlier, Abigail's got us covered. As such, I did a follow-up message to last week's one explaining the exact steps that we must take to make this happen, i.e.:
- Make a decision
- Confront your fear
- Have a strategy
- Take action- all of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- 1st Samuel 25:2-44
- Esther 4:16
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Lessons from Sarah on how to let God fight your battles
- Lessons from Abigail on how to let God fight your battles
- Lessons from Noah's Dove on how to start over
- Will Smith's speech on fear
- My Fearful to Faithful Masterclass
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!