Today;s interview comes from a very close; personal friend of mine- Margaret (Maggz) Okiemute Edefah. In her own words:
"I am a:
- Blessed woman of God on a beautiful journey of self discovery. I am loving it! The lord has been good.
- Into the ministry of being faithful and passing on wisdom to women from great mentors I look up to, to build their God given purposes.
- Currently working in the food industry in quality assurance. However I am making strides to work for myself and prove that, with the faith of a mustard seed, it is possible to have the life that I dream of everyday.
- I live by the principle, with GOD all things are possible.
- My fave scripture right now is: prov 5:15-23."
Now that you have been properly introduced, read as she explains why Hannah is her favourite woman of the Bible and what we, as modern women, can learn from her.