So last week, we talked about how to build a relationship with God as a continuation of the lessons that we learned from Noah's female relatives (the week before that) regarding why relationships are so important.
Today we're going to be building on all of this by discussing how to put God first by seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness- all of which I shared on my Facebook page this week via the (live) video below.
SOUND GOOD, LOVELY?
Great! Do whatever it is that you need to do to get comfortable so you can watch and enjoy the video below.
Oh, one last thing!
If you want to make sure that you never miss another of my weekly videos, you can:
- Like my Facebook page to get notified as soon as I start a live
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, if that's where you prefer to hang out
Okay, now you can watch...
Enjoy, my love! Xx
- Genesis 6
- Matthew 6:33
- Matthew 18:3
- Isaiah 1:18
- Mark 15:34
- Matthew 13:33
- Ephesians 4:30
- Jeremiah 17:9
- Matthew 3:2/Matthew 4:17/Mark 1:5
- 2nd Corinthians 3:2
- 2nd Corinthians 55:20
- 1st Corinthians 12:25
OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES MENTIONED
- Stuck to Savvy- a 3 day challenge that will move you from stuck, stagnant and frustrated to savvy, satisfied and clear about your life path!
- Lessons from Noah's Female Relatives on Why Relationships are so Important
- How to Build your Faith through Bible Study
- Lessons from Noah's Female Relatives on How to Build a Relationship with God
- Lessons from 3 Biblical Women on How to Abide in God
- If you liked this episode, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video letting me know your biggest takeaway. That way you'll get notified as soon as I drop another video and we can continue to connect and get to know each other some more!
- Have a question that you'd like me to answer in my next video? You can leave it as a comment directly under the video or submit your question to me here!